- All site visits generate a log that records date, time, duration of the visit, IP address, referring website, browser type, operating system, internet provider, and pages visited. Any attempt to circumvent this log through the use of a proxy server and/or Virtual Private Network (VPN) may result in account closure without payment.
- Member must provide a valid email address for membership. We only require you to submit your address and full name if you want to redeem for a gift card/check shipped to you or for verification reasons. We do not sell or trade any information to anyone.
- You may unsubscribe/delete your account at any time by either hitting the unsubscribe link in any of our emails or emailing customer service.
-QuickRewards provides members with access to various clinical trial, survey, and offer opportunities. By registering, the user will receive emails from Quickrewards which you may unsubscribe from at any time. If the member chooses to register or participate in any offers/surveys/clinical trials/third party opportunities in addition to our newsletter, each of these third party clients may contact the member directly by email, phone, postal mail, or other means. The member must contact these third party clients directly to be removed from their contact lists. Quickrewards can only remove a member from our own newsletter.
-When users register for QuickRewards, they will have an opportunity to participate in various offers of potential interest. If the user chooses to participate in that specific client's offer, information entered during the registration process will be sent over to that specific client.
- Member may provide, through participation in third party surveys, general demographic information that will be used in aggregate form by these survey providers.
- Member may choose to complete an in-depth demographic profile on the QuickRewards.net website. This information will only be used for the purposes of determining eligibility for targeted surveys. In some instances, the survey providers may ask us to share with them information form the demographic survey profiler you are free to complete for more survey opportunities such as income, gender and age for example, but they would not ask for name, full address or phone unless it's some product test survey or they need it to send you a reward/product.
- Member's encoded user ID may be collected by survey providers for the purposes of recontacting members through the QuickRewards.net website for follow-up surveys. In no way will members be required to participate in these follow-up surveys.
- Member may choose to provide personally identifiable information in the course of completing third-party offers. These providers have their own Privacy Policies and QuickRewards Network has no control over or responsibility for the information voluntarily provided by members to these providers.
- Cookies must be enabled in order for QuickRewards Network members to receive cash-back rewards for shopping through the links on the website.
-Members may provide, through participation in third party surveys/offers, general demographic information that will be used in aggregate form by these survey/offer providers.
-QuickRewards may share aggregate demographic, behavioral and other information about users with our clients. This information would not identify the individual users. In addition, QuickRewards shares an encoded member ID with the client upon clicking through to a survey or offer, in order to facilitate tracking of the member's reward upon survey or offer completion. This ID does not share any personally identifiable information with the client. It is used for proper account crediting, and can also be used by the client to flag the encoded ID in case of suspected fraudulent activity. QuickRewards does not have the ability to see individual members' survey responses unless provided by the client for the purpose of investigating suspected fraudulent activity.
- QuickRewards Network will cooperate with legal authorities if personal member information is demanded as part of an ongoing investigation.
- QuickRewards Network may require proof of address and/or a photo ID to confirm member identification as part of fraud prevention procedures or should we need this information for some account verification issue.
-QuickRewards takes every precaution possible to protect user data, however, it is not legally liable for security lapses due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to hackers, bugs/errors, hardware/software glitches and any other possible unforeseen events. Members who suspect that their data has been compromised must contact us immediately.
-Members who are a resident of California or another state with specific laws concerning the use of personal information not specifically covered in this policy may have other specific rights. Residents of these states may request by email the details of the information shared with a client/third party, limited to one request per calendar year.
-QuickRewards does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children that are under the age of 18 except as allowed by law. Members who suspect that information was collected from someone under 18 are asked to notify us immediately so this information can be deleted.
-We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Our site, emails and advertising offers/surveys/clicks may include third-party advertising networks. These networks determine independently how to use your information, so review their linked privacy policies to learn more.
QuickRewards may share your personal information and/or social-demographic information, including, without limitation, a unique identification number (“UID”), postal code, gender, marital status, education, ethnicity/race (where permitted by applicable law), employment related information, and non-personally identifiable information on household members, with third party sample/market research companies (individually each a “Third Party MR Company” and collectively the “Third Party MR Companies”) for the following purposes:
1. Identifying client survey opportunities that you may be eligible for through the Third Party MR Companies; and
2. Disclosing such data elements to clients of the Third Party MR Companies for audience measurement services; and
3. Appending such data elements to completed client surveys and delivering the appended survey data to clients of the Third Party MR Company(ies) for analytical or research purposes; and
Click here to read California CCPA Privacy Notice
(California residents only)