-QuickRewards Network allows only members from United States(US territories such as Puerto Rico and Guam are excluded from the allowed list) and Canada to participate in our program at this time. We don't accept members from any other countries at this time. If a member joins from a country that we don't accept traffic from we will be forced to close their account without pay regardless of their balance and member standings.
- QuickRewards Network allows 1 account per household. We will only allow more than one per household is if you have a legitimate reason why you need and email email@example.com to request authorization. Authorization will be given on a case by case basis. Signing up with more than 1 account per household without our authorization will lead to closure of all accounts without payment.
- You must be age 18 or older to participate in our site stemming from the usage of our website or that of any third-party partners.
- If you live in a city/state that has special laws that would apply to you when you join websites like QuickRewards Network, it is member's responsibility to be aware of them. By joining QuickRewards Network, you have to make sure that your city/state has no laws prohibiting the use of sites like QuickRewards Network(or any other incentive sites) and the way they function. You must make sure that it is legal to use services like QuickRewards Network to earn cash/gifts online in your city/state. You must also make sure to double check if there are different rules such as age restriction, different tax reporting laws and so on. We are not responsible for checking the specific laws of your state/city when it comes to using our service.
- When joining please do not join with emails that include a country name such as .IN (India), .CN (China), .RU (Russia) and so on. As stated in our terms we allow US and CA residents to join our program. If you use emails with these or other country abbreviations (even though you are located in US or CA) your account might be removed because our system will block all of these type of emails.
- You are responsible for keeping your account active. You must login to your account at least once a month and earn at least a point. Failure to do so will lead to us deleting your account during our monthly database cleaning. Once your account is deleted you will lose all your earnings as well as referrals.
- If you have active referrals you will only earn for their actions if your account is active. We will not pay you for your referrals if your account will not be active regardless of how many referrals you have.
- If 2 different members are a member of QuickRewards Network (must use two different computers with different IP addresses) you can't refer each other. You also can't combine the earnings and everything else in the two accounts to make one account.
- Unless specified in the description you may not keep doing the same offer(s) over and over again(shopping and daily surveys are excluded). If you keep doing the same offer(s) over and over (few times a month, a few times a week or a few times a day) your QuickRewards account will be suspended with no pay. If you are not sure if a specific offer or a set of offers can be done more than once email us or check with the terms/conditions of the offer.
- You are responsible for selecting a unique and not easily guessable password for QuickRewards that is not shared with any other online account, to ensure the security of your QR account.
- All United States members who are requesting more than $10 in Paypal should have a verified Paypal account. This is not mandatory, but we have a right to decline a payment if the Paypal account is not verified until it is verified. All Canadian members must have a verified Paypal account to cashout for any amount. Failure to follow these rules may result in payment delays or not receiving a payment at all.
- You must provide us real postal address information if you want to redeem for prizes, gift certificates. Failure to provide real address will result in you not getting your rewards. We will not resent rewards for the second time and we are not responsible for lost reward in the mail. It is the member's responsibility to update the address in their account.
- We are required to ask all United States members who earn $600 or more a year for their social security number to send them a tax form. We will only ask for your social security if you earn $600 or more in one consecutive year. We are not responsible for reporting all the taxes for prizes/cash/gifts earned on QuickRewards. It is solely the members responsibility to do so. If you don't get an email from us for some reason requesting this information, please email our customer service to request a tax form since it is your responsibility to do so.
- If a certain prize you cashout for is no longer available we reserve the right to substitute it for another item of equal or greater value or refund your points. Or you may choose to wait until the item is back in stock on the merchant we order it from.
- QuickRewards is not responsible for replacing rewards intercepted by a third party through the hacking of a member's QR account, email account, or PayPal account. Any member who suspects their QR account has been hacked must immediately report the intrusion to QR support and change their QR password.
- You are responsible for making sure that your account balance is correct and that you are being credited for all the offers. If there is a problem you should contact our customer support team.
- You are responsible to keeping your account active so that it does not get deleted during database cleanups for inactivity.
- You are responsible to make sure that all your settings on the computer are setup correctly so that all the offers, surveys and shopping track correctly. Some of the things you have to make sure include, but not limited to that your cookies are set to accept, spyware blockers are off and if possible firewalls are switched off. If you don't get credited for a lot or any offers/surveys/shopping you do that means that there must be something wrong with your computer setup and not QuickRewards tracking. We are not responsible for paying you for transactions if the advertiser does not pay us for them or if they didn't track your transactions(signups, shopping, clicks, surveys and so on). By joining QuickRewards you agree to this term. If you experience issues with crediting it is your responsibility to alert QuickRewards right away so that we can troubleshoot with you the issue.
- You must provide the advertiser valid information when filling out their offers. Failure to provide real information will lead to nonpayment and reverse of the earned reward.
- You may not use any robots, proxy servers, VPNs or other automated applications. Using them will lead to immediate account closure. QuickRewards and its advertisers have the authority to report this activity as well as other type of fraud or illegal activity(any shape or form) to the proper authorities as well as take any legal actions for the damages or losses.
- There is no SPAMMING. If you SPAM your account will be closed immediately
- Member can close their QuickRewards Network account any time they like by emailing us.
- You may not try to claim money for offers/shopping that you didn't complete. You may not claim money for offer/shopping that you did with another site. If you will do that we will close your whole account without payment since this is considered fraud.
-QuickRewards Network has the right to close your account at any time without any warnings and without payments if we believe you are committing fraudulent activities and/or break one of the terms or any other reason we find appropriate.
-QuickRewards Network has the right to freeze your account for investigation if we feel that there is some possible fraud involved with your account.
-QuickRewards Network has the right to request a valid form of picture id, credit card bill and/or drives license if we find an account being used in fraudulent methods.
Any money/points/income gained as a result of a mistake/technical problem/typographical error or any other type of error (regardless on whose end it is) will be voided and taken away from the account. If there is pending cashout which includes money/points/income earned/ typographical error from an error/technical problem/mistake, the redemption will be returned into account with the difference. If you already receive the payment and we catch the mistake after that, we have the right to ask you to return whatever the amount was which was earned from this mistake/technical problem/error/ typographical error. If you fail to return the funds when requested, we reserve the right to take legal action.
-All earnings in your QuickRewards account pertain no real cash value. Quickrewards offers no warranties of any kind.
-QuickRewards Network has the right to reverse the credit for a signup or shopping if fraudulent information was provided.
-The daily surveys featured on our site are not owned by us. They are owned by third party advertiser(s). You are not guaranteed to qualify daily or often. Qualification of a survey depends on things like, but not limited to demographics, amount of surveys in the router, time of day. If you are thrown out of a survey, get a sorry you don't qualify message and or errors including, but not limited to technical issues we are not responsible for these errors. There is nothing we can do to fix these. Feel free to report them to our customer service team to receive your manual credit. You will only receive manual credit if you report the survey error with proof which includes exact error, error url and a screen shot if possible. The maximum manual credit that QuickRewards can give is $5 regardless of how much you were supposed to earn.
-QuickRewards Network will only credit you for a lead that the advertiser credits us for. If the advertiser does not credit us, we will not credit you.
-Quickrewards is not responsible for the errors and actions of our advertisers or clients, and QuickRewards does not guarantee that all of the ads, clinical trials, surveys, and offers displayed on our website are legitimate. We are not responsible for the content, offers, rules, or promises of any third-party websites the user is sent to. Some advertisers will offer you a free gift, gift card, cash, compensation, or another incentive with offer participation. QuickRewards does not endorse these advertisers nor are we offering or giving away these gifts, incentives, gift cards, or other compensation; these will not arrive from QuickRewards but are the responsibility of the third-party advertisers. All customer service inquiries regarding the status of such payments are handled directly by the third-party advertiser and not QuickRewards
-QuickRewards is not responsible for your loss of profit (any kind) as a result of using our site
-We are not responsible for any fees you encounter as a result of using our site.
-Quickrewards is not responsible for anything that happens to you (personally, physically, mentally, emotionally) or any other means as a result of using our site.
-You agree any and all disputes, causes of action arising out of or in connection with our service, prizes, claims or anything else associated with QuickRewards Network shall be resolved individually without resulting in a class action. Should there be a need to take an individual dispute to court, it must be settled in New York, NY court and the member is responsible for all the fees including, but not limited to court and attorney fees. In no event shall the liability of QuickRewards either jointly or individually, exceed $25.
- By using our site, you understand that it is "AS-IS". Use of our site is at the user's own risk. QuickRewards makes no warranty of any kind regarding site availability, freedom from errors or unanticipated data breeches, or against any damages to a user's computer or other device
- QuickRewardsis not responsible for anything that happens to the user's computer as a result of using our links or website. We are not responsible for any popups, viruses, adware, or any other issues that may result from the user clicking on a link in our emails or on our website. Users are strongly recommended to have the latest version of firewall and virus protection installed on their computer or other device. QuickRewards is also not responsible for anything that happens to a user as the result of using our service, including anything that happens as the result of clicking any links on our website or emails to visit a third party client or advertiser's website.
-QuickRewards Network is not responsible for any direct/indirect damages done because of member participation in our program, clicking on our or 3rd party survey/ads/offers or emails.
-If you have issues with crediting the maximum QuickRewards can give you as a manual credit is $5 (five) dollars. If you keep doing surveys, shopping or other activity and it's not crediting for you, please stop and email customer support to figure out why you having crediting issues. We are never obligated to pay you more then $5(five) to compensate for the issue.
-Missing credits must be submitted for investigation no less than 24 hours, and no more than 72 hours, after survey/offer/transaction completion. This window ensures that the advertiser has time to automatically credit your account, and it gives QuickRewards Network technical support time to work with the member to investigate possible reasons for non-crediting. Please be aware that QuickRewards Network is not paid for transactions that do not automatically credit, and while manual credit may be awarded as a courtesy, members will be asked to work with QuickRewards Network technical support to troubleshoot the cause of the problem. Courtesy manual credit will not be awarded (nor are we obligated to do so) for transactions completed more than 72 hours prior with no exceptions. It is your responsibility to alert us about missing credits within the time frame above and to stop doing new transactions until we troubleshoot your issue.
-QuickRewards Network can't guarantee the availability of prizes, gift certificates as well as the cash value for a certain offer. The value of the offer can change any time without any notice.
-If you set QuickRewards emails as spam or equivalent and the email provider complains to us we reserve the right to immediately close your account without payment.
-Some surveys might offer you an additional incentive to complete an additional survey, participate in an interactive survey, participate in a focus group and so on. All of these additional surveys/programs are not supported by QuickRewards Network INC. These incentives will not be added to your QuickRewards account. The survey company that offers you this incentive will set up a way to pay you. We are not the once who are responsible for giving you that incentive (the survey company that offers you this opportunity is) nor do we provide customer support for them.
-QuickRewards is not responsible for any typographical errors on the site, offers or emails weather they happened on our site, in our emails or on clients side.
-All the banners/logos/creative found on QuickRewards Network and our emails belongs to their respected owners. The use of Disney Dollars, PayPal and other gift cards in our redemption section does not imply that QuickRewards Network has any type of association with these companies nor are these companies sponsors or co-sponsors of our promotions/program.
-QuickRewards does not guarantee that a member will make any money as a result of using our website and the website is not to be used as a daily job or reliable source of income. Nothing on our site is intended to promise or guarantee users an income or that users will "get rich quick". Results will vary. All the offers/surveys/opportunities displayed on our website are intended to display potential earning capabilities only
-QuickRewards does not guarantee that the clinical trials, surveys, or offers listed on our website will still be active at the time the user tries to participate in them as availability comes and goes.
-QuickRewards does not guarantee that the promised incentives or compensation for clinical trials, surveys, or offers will be the same as what was originally displayed to the user, as these values can change any time at the clients' discretion and this is not always communicated to QuickRewards in a timely manner. For the latest incentives or compensation, the user must refer to the value listed on the client's website.
-QuickRewards does not guarantee that the latest rules and requirements for a clinical trial, survey, or offer are posted on our website as these may change at any time at the client's discretion and this is not always communicated to QuickRewards in a timely manner. For the latest rules and requirements, the user must refer to the rules and requirements listed on the client's website. Rules and requirements, as well as compensation, can change at any time without any notice.
-The daily surveys featured on our site are not owned by us. They are owned by third party advertiser(s). Quickrewards does not guarantee that a user will qualify for any of the clinical trials, surveys, or offers available. Qualification can depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, user demographics, user location, and project availability. There is nothing we can do to increase/decrease your chances of qualifying. If you are thrown out of a survey, get a sorry you don't qualify message and or errors including, but not limited to technical issues we are not responsible for these errors. There is nothing we can do to fix these. Feel free to report them to our customer service team to receive your manual credit. You will only receive manual credit if you report the survey error with proof which includes exact error, error url and a screen shot if possible. Any offer(s) or store(s) located on our site are not owned by us. They are owned by third party advertiser(s). We are not responsible for anything they promise, offer or anything that happens once you click on our link to enter their site. We don't handle customer support for any of them and neither are we responsible to fulfill anything they promise. We also don't endorse anything they may offer you.
-Non-Use and Nondisclosure. Information and content made available to you in the Services may contain trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of suppliers or licensors. You must hold in strict confidence and not disclose to any other person any information and content that you access or learn in connection with your participation in any survey, project, questionnaire, or other market research activity related to the Services. You must not use any such information or content for any purpose other than your participation in the Services in accordance with this Agreement. You hereby agree to notify QuickRewards immediately if you learn of or suspect any use or disclosure of, or access to, any such information or content other than as specifically authorized in this Agreement.
-You agree to indemnify and hold Quickrewards Network, employees, owners, affiliates and advertisers harmless from any expenses, damages, demands, claims or anything else.
By becoming a member of Quickrewards Network you understand that you are not an employee or partner. This agreement does not create any partnership, employment, joint venture or other relationship other then you being a member/customer of our site.
This agreement to the terms is governed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Terms are subject to change at any time without prior notification or approval of the QuickRewards Network members. By joining QuickRewards Network you will agree to all the terms mentioned above.
(c)2002-2020, QuickRewards Network.
All Rights Reserved.
CA Residents only: Do not sell my personal information